We are absolutely delighted to be able to write this blog post in order to introduce some incredible people to you.
Our team is growing!!
Please join us in welcoming not 1, not 2, but 6 new team members to the TFX staffing team!!
This coming year is a very exciting for TFX and we are delighted to be expanding and that our team is growing.
- Anne Macpherson is joining TFX as office and administration manager. She brings with her a wealth of managerial and business skills. Anne is looking forward to getting to know all of our TFX families.
- Nick Fearne is joining us as head of Drama to the Saturday Musical Theatre classes. Nick has a wonderful teaching background and is now concentrating on his love of the Performing Arts. We can’t wait to have his enthusiasm in our classes.
- Katy-Louise Pritchard is back on board as our LAMDA teacher. Katy has always had amazing results with her students in the exams and we’re delighted she has joined us again.
- Lisa Morris is bringing her dance expertise to TFX and joining the Dinky teaching team as well as heading our Ballet Classes at Balloch Hall.
- Brogan Reid is bringing her incredible teaching and dance experience to TFX and joining the Dinky teaching team as well as introducing some BRAND NEW classes to the timetable. It’s very exciting to watch this space for more news!
- Marion is bringing her incredible knowledge as a fitness instructor to TFX to head our BRAND NEW adult fitness classes.
We are absolutely convinced that every single new member of staff will add another layer of success to the quality of class and learning experience our students receive at TFX.
Our new staff members, together with our wonderful existing teaching team promises to be a happy and vibrant group bursting with ideas and enthusiasm for all of our Performing Arts Classes.
We’re bigger and better than ever!
If you would like to know more about each of our staff members and put a face to each new name please have a look at our team page.
We can’t wait for you to meet them!