Explore everything on offer for students age 3-18!
We are thrilled to announce our popular SUMMER PROGRAMME returns this year from 5th – 23rd of July!
Our Summer programme runs for 3 weeks with the option to join in as it suits you best!
Choose from one day classes, or enrol your children for a week or even all 3 weeks! Its a great way to keep your children occupied through the long summer holidays. They will love the activities which include dancing, music, performances, singing and interactive participation. It’s all great fun.
- JOIN FOR A DAY!
- JOIN FOR A WEEK!
- JOIN FOR ALL 3 WEEKS!
THE MORE YOU TAKE PART – THE MORE YOU SAVE!
Week One – Musical in a Week
A week full of musical theatre, dance, singing and acting classes will take place in our Old High Hall Studios and will be delivered by some of the top tutors working in today’s industry. Our Programme 2021 is an opportunity to learn from the best to hone your performing arts skills.
Join Dorothy, the Scarecrow, the Lion and the Tin Man on a magical singing and dancing adventure.
This is a true ‘show in a week’ experience! Open for all students aged 3-18 this week promises to be all singing – all dancing and FULL OF FUN!
Our 3-6 year olds are invited to attend Monday-Friday from 10:00-12:00 each day.
Your child will delight in discovering the Ruby Slippers and exploring the magical world of Oz with our friendly team of singers, dancers and actors. Our energetic and inspiring teachers will guide the students every step of the way and encourage them to project their voices, learn dazzling dance routines, sing catchy songs.
Our students aged 7+ are invited to attend Monday-Friday from 10:00-4:00 each day.
Working together as a team, the students will create their very own version of the Wizard of Oz. Write It- Rehearse It and the Perform It!
Students will learn songs, rehearse dances and put together scenes that tell the story of Dorothy’s magical adventure, then combining it with colourful costumes and music into an enchanting performance for family and friends on the last day.
- Fun-packed full days of drama, dance and singing running 10am -4pm (6 hours) each day for age 7+ and 10am-12pm (2 hours) each day for age 3-6.
- The children will work towards a colourful performances for friends and family either through in person performances or social media and YouTube recordings depending on which week they attend.
- Personalised certificate of achievement for every child.
- Enthusiastic experienced workshop leaders.
- Tailored approach enabling all children aged 3-18to participate fully.
Courses run Monday 5th July – Friday 23rd of July.
Prices vary according to age and participation.
Age 3-6 years
• 3 Full Weeks = £130.00 (Discount of £10.00)
• 1 Full Week = £45 (Discount of £5.00)
• Day Rate = £10.00
Age 7+ years
• 3 Full Weeks = £350.00 (Discount of £25.00)
• 1 Full Week = £120.00(Discount of £5.00)
• Day Rate = £25.00
Please provide a nut-free packed lunch for your child and a water bottle.