To raise awareness and additional funds needed to support community-based educational performing arts programmes especially to assist young people, including those with physical and mental disabilities, in accessing these experiences and personal development opportunities in Scotland.
This is to be achieved by
- working with community-based partners to ensure projects are meaningful to us and the community
- commit to projects that are sustainable and benefit the long term needs of the community
- provide opportunities for young people to feedback and be part of future decision making
- create and deliver fund raising opportunities to raise the additional funds needed for the projects
- link with UK-based partners for the promotion of personal developmental opportunities for young people in Scotland.
- provide opportunities for younger children to attend UK-based activities in the school holidays
- raise funds to support young people requiring financial assistance in order to access specialist equipment and projects, and personal development opportunities and workshops in Scotland