See everything on offer for Students age 3-18!
We are thrilled to announce our popular SUMMER PROGRAMME returns this year from 4th – 22nd of July!
Our Summer programme runs for 3 weeks with the option to join in as it suits you best!
Choose from one day classes, or enrol your children for a week or even all 3 weeks! Its a great way to keep your children occupied through the long summer holidays. They will love the activities which include dancing, music, performances, singing and interactive participation. It’s all great fun.
- JOIN FOR A DAY!
- JOIN FOR A WEEK!
- JOIN FOR ALL 3 WEEKS!
THE MORE YOU TAKE PART – THE MORE YOU SAVE!
Week Two – Guest Teacher Workshops
A variety of practical intensive workshop throughout week 2 will explore fundamental approaches to stage and dance floor performance.
You will have the opportunity to develop an understanding of the different approaches including Acro, Commercial dance, Contemporary Dance, Scene setting with Body Combat, working with a script, performance techniques and will develop your confidence as a performer.
Students aged 3-6 years are invited to attend Monday-Friday and step into the hilarious and quirky world of Disney Side-Kicks!
Classes include dancing, playing games and daily themed crafts.
Students aged 7+ years are invited to attend Monday-Friday from 12:00-4:00 each day
There are a variety of Dance intensives and workshops to attend throughout the week.
Plus you can learn to punch, kick, wrestle and slap – all without actually hurting anyone!
- Monday – Scene Making with body combat with Jess Gallagher.
- Tuesday – Contemporary Dance with Emilia Stewart.
- Wednesday – Commercial/Jazz Dance with Jade McIntyre
- Thursday – Acrobatic Arts with Cody Crawford & Jade McIntyre.
- Friday – Magical Musicals with Almack and Claire Fisher
- Fun-packed full days of drama, dance and singing running 10am -4pm (6 hours) the first week and then 12:00-4:00 (4 hours) for the 2nd and 3rd week for age 7+
- 10am-12pm (2 hours) each day for age 3-6.
- The children will work towards a colourful performances for friends and family either through in person performances or social media and YouTube recordings depending on which week they attend.
- Personalised tuition and group work.
- Enthusiastic experienced workshop leaders.
- Tailored approach enabling all children aged 3-18 to participate fully.
Courses run Monday 4th July – Friday 22nd of July.
Prices vary according to age and participation.
Age 3-6 years
• 3 Full Weeks = £150.00 (Discount of £30.00)
• 1 Full Week = £60 (Discount of £15.00)
• Day Rate = £15.00
Age 7+ years
• 3 Full Weeks = £350.00 (Discount of £10.00)
• 1 Full Week = £120.00(Discount of £5.00)
• Day Rate = £25.00
Please provide a nut-free packed lunch for your child and a water bottle.