⭐TFX After School Club⭐
for all ages and abilities
Our Academy is now in it’s 18th year and we are delighted to announce that we are branching out to offer our performing arts classes at a more casual and carefree level.
The After School club is perfectly suited to students who aren’t necessarily training and working towards a career in arts industry, but would like to experience the joy of performance and freedom of self expression through a flexible learning approach tailored to suit them.
What does this mean for you?
All the benefits of our fun-packed drama, dance and singing activities – after school, at your school!
Our After School club can…
- improve youth confidence, aid social and emotional development
- contribute to increased fitness and weekly exercise levels.
- promote self-discipline, self-motivation and help to overcome anxieties.
- improve language, musical skills, creativity and problem-solving.
- expand leadership skills, social interaction and cooperation.
After School club explained:
The club runs for 1 hour per week, during the school term and coinciding with the school holidays. The weekly sessions include 3 focus points in Performing Arts; Dance, Drama and Singing.
- TFX After School club caters for children of all abilities.
- Students will receive certificates of achievement at the end of each term alongside a presentation to family/friends showcasing new skills.
- Bookings are made through TFX Performing Arts Academy.
- An invitation to attend a FREE session at the Academy is included.
TFX is so excited about our After School club and we can’t wait to meet you in our classes for loads of fun and theatre!
Please click to view or print a full copy of our terms & conditions.